Background Investigations, Criminal Defense, Missing Persons/Human Trafficking, Infidelity, Electronic Countermeasures + More
Safety & Security
Helping individuals & institutions become more aware of potential risks and threats so they can improve the safety & security of their surroundings.
Academy, Refuse To Be A Victim, Handgun Training, Self-Defense + More
Crime scene reconstruction, Forensic analysis of evidence, Computer Forensics, Fingerprints, Questioned Document Analysis, DNA + More
Texas Certified Investigator
Licensed in Texas, PDS/PSB A-11847
Licensed in Louisiana,
Licensed in Alabama, APIB #395202 Walton WaySte 192-157Cedar Park, TX 78613
- E: email@example.com
More about us
Security & Investigations
In my previous career as special agent for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), I was skilled at conducting a broad variety of operational and investigative activities ranging from homicide investigations and personal threat assessment to counterespionage. After retirement from the Air Force I served as the Director of Forensic Science for the Austin Police Department. In later years I carried my passion for forensic science and teaching to St. Edwards University where I was responsible for developing their forensic science undergraduate degree program.
A lifelong goal of establishing a private investigation business was realized in 2004 and I am licensed in Texas, Alabama and Louisiana. For the past 11 years I have strived to help people and businesses with their safety, security and investigation needs and requirements.
I also contributed two years of service as President of the The Texas Association of Licensed Investigators (TALI), one of the largest and best P.I. associations in the nation, after serving on TALI’s board for six years.
I mention all of this not to blow my own horn, but to emphasize that I have the tools, background, experience and training needed to provide you with efficient, effective safety, security, and investigative services.
YOU CAN RELY ON MY INVESTIGATIVE SKILLS FOR:
- Criminal defense investigations
- Forensic science and crime scene reconstruction
- Cell phone forensics
- Domestic investigations (divorce/child custody, cheating partner, etc.)
- Missing Persons and human trafficking
I also have a genuine passion for safety/security awareness and education — helping individuals and institutions become less vulnerable and more aware of potential risks and threats so they can improve the safety and security of their surroundings.
MY SERVICES IN THIS AREA INCLUDE:
- Self-defense training
- “Refuse to Be a Victim” anti-victimization training
- Professional threat assessments and vulnerability surveys (for home or business)
- Security classes tailored to your specific industry or organization
- Concealed Handgun Licensing and handgun training
- “...I always felt confident in the effort you put forth. I believe you turned over every possible stone that you could. I want to especially thank you for the work that was performed overseas. You are a good man...”T. Washington