Texas Certified Investigator
Licensed in Texas, PDS/PSB A-11847
Licensed in Louisiana,
Licensed in Alabama, APIB #395202 Walton WaySte 192-157Cedar Park, TX 78613
- E: email@example.com
Why choose us?
In my previous career as special agent for the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), I was skilled at conducting a broad range of tasks ranging from homicide investigations and personal threat assessments to counterespionage. After retirement from the Air Force I served as the Director of Forensic Science for the Austin Police Department. In later years I carried my passion for forensic science and teaching to St. Edwards University where I was responsible for developing their forensic science undergraduate degree program.
I also contributed seven years as aboard member (last two as President) for The Texas Association of Licensed Investigators (TALI), one of the largest and top P.I. associations in the nation. I am one of under 40 in the state that has achieved the distinction of being a “Texas Certified Investigator (TCI)”. I am also licensed in Alabama and Louisiana.
I mention all of this to emphasize that I have the tools, background, experience and training needed to provide you with the best and the most efficient and effective safety, security, and investigative services.
I have a genuine passion for safety and security awareness and education — helping individuals and institutions become less vulnerable and more aware of potential risks and threats so they can improve the safety and security of their surroundings.
MY SERVICES IN THIS AREA INCLUDE:
- Self-defense training
- “Refuse to Be a Victim” anti-victimization training
- Professional threat assessments and vulnerability surveys (for home or business)
- Security classes tailored to your specific industry or organization
- Concealed Handgun Licensing and handgun training
YOU CAN RELY ON MY INVESTIGATIVE SKILLS FOR:
- Criminal defense investigations
- Forensic science and crime scene reconstruction
- Cell phone forensics
- Domestic investigations (divorce/child custody, cheating partner, etc.)
- Missing Persons and human trafficking
- and more…
What our clients say about us
- “...I always felt confident in the effort you put forth. I believe you turned over every possible stone that you could. I want to especially thank you for the work that was performed overseas. You are a good man...”T. Washington